In this incident on November 1st, 2019, Pro-Enviro responded to a major fuel spill caused by a tire blowout that punctured a vehicle’s full fuel tank on the I-90, near Washington State. We arrived quickly on the scene with an environmental truck and secondary unit as well as a Bobcat with a sweeper attachment/dump trailer.
In this incident on November 30th, 2017, Pro-Enviro and Pro-Tow received a dispatch from Fleetnet for a double trailer tow at 9 - 16th street NW, Auburn, WA. OnSite service trucks, a certified technician and a class A driver with a heavy-duty tractor tow were dispatched to the site. When we arrived at the scene, we found the fuel tank had been damaged and was leaking fuel and needed spill recovery. The leaked fuel was also steadily flowing Northbound and had gone approximately 50 feet.
cdcidevel | Feb 15, 2020
- 2020-04-20: Ditched in Ravensdale – Spill Recovery Required
- 2018-07-01: Burnt Out Trailer Requires Spill Response
- 2020-05-28: Ditched in Ravensdale – Spill Recovery Required
- 2020-04-30: How You Can Prevent Accidents and Help Truckers During COVID-19 Crisis
- 2020-04-23: COVID-19 and Its Impact on the Trucking Industry
- Spill Cleanup
- Spill Containment