Highway 18 blocked for hours as #teamprotow and #teamproenviro clear up what’s left of a fireworks stand near Covington, WA on Saturday August 18, 2018. Screws, plywood, roofing material, and various debris littered the shoulder, all lanes, and the median and entangled drivers during a busy travel time. Washington State Patrol, Washington State Department of Transportation, call on PRO-TOW and PRO-ENVIRO from Auburn, WA to get the highway lanes open quickly.
- 2020-05-28: Ditched in Ravensdale – Spill Recovery Required
- 2020-04-30: How You Can Prevent Accidents and Help Truckers During COVID-19 Crisis
- 2020-04-23: COVID-19 and Its Impact on the Trucking Industry
- 2018-05-05: Fuel Spill Cleanup on Aisle 18 – Revisited
- 2020-03-26: Pro-Enviro Serves the Trucking Industry with Accident & Spill Recovery During COVID-19 Pandemic
- Spill Cleanup
- Spill Containment