Highway 18 blocked for hours as #teamprotow and #teamproenviro clear up what’s left of a fireworks stand near Covington, WA on Saturday August 18, 2018. Screws, plywood, roofing material, and various debris littered the shoulder, all lanes, and the median and...
Great work on Snoqualmie Pass near North Bend, Wa for 40 gallons of diesel fuel spilled, contained, collected, manifested, and remediated like it never happened.
cdcidevel | Aug 8, 2018
- 2020-04-20: Ditched in Ravensdale – Spill Recovery Required
- 2018-07-01: Burnt Out Trailer Requires Spill Response
- 2020-05-28: Ditched in Ravensdale – Spill Recovery Required
- 2020-04-30: How You Can Prevent Accidents and Help Truckers During COVID-19 Crisis
- 2020-04-23: COVID-19 and Its Impact on the Trucking Industry
- Spill Cleanup
- Spill Containment