On October 12th, 2019 Pro-Enviro was dispatched to a truck accident at Tiger Mountain on Highway 18 in Washington. A tanker truck had flipped over, causing thousands of pounds of oil, grease and motor fuel to spill all over the scene. We worked with our Pro-Tow Division, along with the Washington State Department of Transportation (WSDOT) and the Washington State Patrol.
- 2020-04-20: Ditched in Ravensdale – Spill Recovery Required
- 2018-07-01: Burnt Out Trailer Requires Spill Response
- 2020-05-28: Ditched in Ravensdale – Spill Recovery Required
- 2020-04-30: How You Can Prevent Accidents and Help Truckers During COVID-19 Crisis
- 2020-04-23: COVID-19 and Its Impact on the Trucking Industry
- Spill Cleanup
- Spill Containment