In this incident on October 21, 2019, Pro-Enviro was called to a load shift involving 50,000 lbs of rebar on a semi-truck and trailer on Southbound I-5 in Tacoma, WA. The semi-truck driver was forced to make an emergency stop after a passenger car in front of them slammed on their brakes.
On September 18, 2019, when this semi-truck and trailer jackknifed on the Interstate 5, it crashed into the guard rails. Because of the damage, both engine oil and diesel fuel spilled all over the highway during a busy traffic time. Team Pro-Enviro was called to the scene to execute effective semi truck spill recovery. We estimate about 200 gallons of hazardous fuel and oil was spilled in this incident.
cdcidevel | Jan 10, 2020
- 2020-04-20: Ditched in Ravensdale – Spill Recovery Required
- 2018-07-01: Burnt Out Trailer Requires Spill Response
- 2020-05-28: Ditched in Ravensdale – Spill Recovery Required
- 2020-04-30: How You Can Prevent Accidents and Help Truckers During COVID-19 Crisis
- 2020-04-23: COVID-19 and Its Impact on the Trucking Industry
- Spill Cleanup
- Spill Containment