You have heard on the news that the trucking industry has become a front line during the COVID-19 pandemic. We support this industry with spill response and accident recovery services, and see first hand the impact it’s had on the industry. With a truck gets into an accident, not only is it a safety risk to the driver and everyone else on the road, it means that the transportation of goods and supplies has paused.
- 2020-04-20: Ditched in Ravensdale – Spill Recovery Required
- 2018-07-01: Burnt Out Trailer Requires Spill Response
- 2020-05-28: Ditched in Ravensdale – Spill Recovery Required
- 2020-04-30: How You Can Prevent Accidents and Help Truckers During COVID-19 Crisis
- 2020-04-23: COVID-19 and Its Impact on the Trucking Industry
- Spill Cleanup
- Spill Containment