On March 6, 2020, Pro-Tow received a dispatch for truck accident recovery in Ravensdale. A dump truck had gone off the road and was in the ditch, needing heavy-duty towing. We went out to attempt a straight and forced winch extraction as per the customer's request. However, when we arrived at the scene, we found an estimated 50 gallons of fuel and oil spilled because of the accident. Unfortunately, there was significant groundwater contamination that needed to be cleaned up too.
- 2020-04-20: Ditched in Ravensdale – Spill Recovery Required
- 2018-07-01: Burnt Out Trailer Requires Spill Response
- 2020-05-28: Ditched in Ravensdale – Spill Recovery Required
- 2020-04-30: How You Can Prevent Accidents and Help Truckers During COVID-19 Crisis
- 2020-04-23: COVID-19 and Its Impact on the Trucking Industry
- Spill Cleanup
- Spill Containment