In July of 2018, we were called to a significant truck accident recovery incident on the I-90 near North Bend, Washington. A tractor-trailer had caught on fire and burned completely to the ground. Because of the range of contamination, it needed immediate spill response. Team Pro-Enviro arrived on the scene alongside Pro-Tow 24 Hour Towing, the Washington State Patrol and Washington State Department of Transportation.
On March 6, 2020, Pro-Tow received a dispatch for truck accident recovery in Ravensdale. A dump truck had gone off the road and was in the ditch, needing heavy-duty towing. We went out to attempt a straight and forced winch extraction as per the customer's request. However, when we arrived at the scene, we found an estimated 50 gallons of fuel and oil spilled because of the accident. Unfortunately, there was significant groundwater contamination that needed to be cleaned up too.
cdcidevel | May 28, 2020
- 2020-04-20: Ditched in Ravensdale – Spill Recovery Required
- 2018-07-01: Burnt Out Trailer Requires Spill Response
- 2020-05-28: Ditched in Ravensdale – Spill Recovery Required
- 2020-04-30: How You Can Prevent Accidents and Help Truckers During COVID-19 Crisis
- 2020-04-23: COVID-19 and Its Impact on the Trucking Industry
- Spill Cleanup
- Spill Containment