In July of 2018, we were called to a significant truck accident recovery incident on the I-90 near North Bend, Washington. A tractor-trailer had caught on fire and burned completely to the ground. Because of the range of contamination, it needed immediate spill response. Team Pro-Enviro arrived on the scene alongside Pro-Tow 24 Hour Towing, the Washington State Patrol and Washington State Department of Transportation.
Motor Vehicle Spill Response: Containment Collection Disposal Restoration Immediate emergency response Fuel Spills: dribbling, streaking, puddling, pooling, soiling, and runoff. Motor Vehicle fuels, oils, antifreeze Waste Manifest DOE/EPA Permitted & Compliant...
cdcidevel | Nov 4, 2017
- 2020-04-20: Ditched in Ravensdale – Spill Recovery Required
- 2018-07-01: Burnt Out Trailer Requires Spill Response
- 2020-05-28: Ditched in Ravensdale – Spill Recovery Required
- 2020-04-30: How You Can Prevent Accidents and Help Truckers During COVID-19 Crisis
- 2020-04-23: COVID-19 and Its Impact on the Trucking Industry
- Spill Cleanup
- Spill Containment