You have heard on the news that the trucking industry has become a front line during the COVID-19 pandemic. We support this industry with spill response and accident recovery services, and see first hand the impact it’s had on the industry. With a truck gets into an accident, not only is it a safety risk to the driver and everyone else on the road, it means that the transportation of goods and supplies has paused.
During these unprecedented times, people are starting to worry about the supply chain of food and other goods. Grocery stores are working hard to keep the shelves stocked, but still, items like toilet paper and household cleaners are hard to come by.
cdcidevel | Apr 23, 2020
- 2020-04-20: Ditched in Ravensdale – Spill Recovery Required
- 2018-07-01: Burnt Out Trailer Requires Spill Response
- 2020-05-28: Ditched in Ravensdale – Spill Recovery Required
- 2020-04-30: How You Can Prevent Accidents and Help Truckers During COVID-19 Crisis
- 2020-04-23: COVID-19 and Its Impact on the Trucking Industry
- Spill Cleanup
- Spill Containment