During these unprecedented times, people are starting to worry about the supply chain of food and other goods. Grocery stores are working hard to keep the shelves stocked, but still, items like toilet paper and household cleaners are hard to come by.
2020-03-26: Pro-Enviro Serves the Trucking Industry with Accident & Spill Recovery During COVID-19 Pandemic
The COVID-19 pandemic continues to rage through the United States, including Washington State. While many non-essential services have shut down nation-wide, the trucking industry is busier than ever. Transport companies and their drivers are working hard to keep the supply of critical goods flowing throughout North America. Food, supplies, medical equipment, and other emergency supplies are in high demand, and our truckers are working overtime, making sure deliveries arrive on time.
cdcidevel | Mar 26, 2020
- 2020-04-20: Ditched in Ravensdale – Spill Recovery Required
- 2018-07-01: Burnt Out Trailer Requires Spill Response
- 2020-05-28: Ditched in Ravensdale – Spill Recovery Required
- 2020-04-30: How You Can Prevent Accidents and Help Truckers During COVID-19 Crisis
- 2020-04-23: COVID-19 and Its Impact on the Trucking Industry
- Spill Cleanup
- Spill Containment